The Sweet Home Community Newsletter
In an attempt to keep parents and district residents informed of school programs and progress, the district publishes a newsletter entitled Your Schools. This publication is mailed regularly throughout the year to all district homes. Your Schools is the official publication of the district, and as such is the definitive source of information about Sweet Home.
Sweet Home believes in two-way communication and the district welcomes suggestions and ideas from residents. Questions or comments about school publications, including Your Schools, should be directed to the Assistant Superintendent of Finance & Plant Services, Don Feldmann. Please call 250-1406 or email him at: email@example.com.
- Alumni Association Mom/Dad Shirts
- Building Use Form
- Change of Address - Please contact Central Registration at 716-250-1600
- Dental Health Certificate
- District Acceptable Use Policy, Photo Release and Student Directory Information Form
- Health Appraisal Form
- Student Records Request Form
- Student Registration Packet
- Non-Instructional Employee Application
- Working Papers
- Transportation - In-District Special Busing Request Form
- Transportation - Out of District Form