All Sweet Home employees are eligible for Paid Time Off, Health Benefits, and NYS Retirement System Membership.
Teaching & Administrative OpeningsHow to apply:
- Applicants for teaching and/or administrative jobs in the Sweet Home Central School District must submit their application materials directly through the WNYRIC Applicant Tracking website. WNY SCHOOL JOBS
Questions regarding teaching and/or administrative openings may be directed to:JoAnn A. BalazsAssistant Superintendent for Talent & Equity(716) 250-1417
Current Service Employee Openings
Bus Drivers ($1000 Signing Bonus available after one year of employment)How to apply:
Sweet Home Central School DistrictFinune O. Shaibi1901 Sweet Home RoadAmherst, NY 14228
- Download, print, and complete a Service Personnel Application (or pick up a paper copy at District Office Door #6)
- Mail the completed application and any additional supporting documents to:
- Or scan and email completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in a position but are unable to access the application, please call (716) 250-1413 to have an application mailed to you.
Questions regarding service employee openings may be directed to:Jessie GalboAdministrative Assistant to the Director of Human Resources(716) 250-1413
Volunteer/ Coaching Opportunities
Questions regarding coaching opportunities may be directed to:Christopher SchiumoAthletic Director(716) 250-1208
Notice of NondiscriminationThe Sweet Home Central School District is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age. Further, the Sweet Home Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of religion or creed, sexual orientation, military status, genetic status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, criminal arrest or conviction record, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal non-discrimination laws.Inquiries regarding Sweet Home Central School District’s non-discrimination policies and grievance procedures should be directed to:JoAnn A. BalazsAssistant Superintendent for Talent & Equity1901 Sweet Home RoadAmherst, New York 14228716-250-1417